European SME Business Club is a network and space, paving a way to Brussels for SMEs throughout Europe.
The club sets out to achieve for its members a better understanding of the EU, provides a place at the discussion table in Brussels and formulates common interests in opposition to the EU institutions, large enterprises and business associations. At the same time, SMEs learn to have a better understanding of the positions of other stakeholders.
ESBC also supports SMEs in networking and B2B amongst each other.
- 01Meet the EU, national policymakers, national authorities and learn how to address regulatory barriers and shape legal frameworks
- 02Stay informed about the upcoming legislation and global trade trends
- 03Build networks with business stakeholders in Europe and worldwide
- 04Learn more about the EU funds and projects
- 05Find business partners and create your own working groups tailored for your business needs
- 06Gain visibility for your business and interests