The “European SME Business Club” (ESBC)
aims to gradually build up a platform
paving a way to Brussels for SMEs throughout Europe.
The club sets out to achieve a better understanding of
the EU, provides a place at the discussion table in Brussels
as well as allows the formation of common interests in opposition to the EU institutions, large enterprises and business associations.
SME Business Club also supports SMEs in networking
and usage of B2B amongst each other.
- 01Meet the EU, national policymakers, national authorities and learn how to address regulatory barriers and shape legal frameworks
- 02Stay informed about the upcoming legislation
and global trade trends.
- 03Build networks with business stakeholders in Europe and worldwide.
- 04Learn more about the EU funds and projects
- 05Find business partners and create your own Working Groups tailored for your business needs
- 06Gain visibility for your business and interests